|A Blackpool Hotel that gives that personal touch!!|
Our Hotel gift vouchers offer the convenience of a quick, yet personal, gift more..
|Sign up to receive our hot deals and special offers and a chance to win our Free Holiday Draw. Just click signup and fill the short form. SignUp ||
The Lanayr Hotel Conveniently Situated in The Heart Of Blackpool, Very Close To Blackpool Tower, The Promenade and Central Pier, and Within Walking Distance Of The Town Centre, Bringing Shops, Theatres, Cinemas, The Winter Gardens and Night Life Within Easy Reach. We have 22 guest rooms. The hotel is over one hundred years old and whilst we aim to meet the needs of all our guests there are some features which might make access difficult for people with limited mobility. Our guest bedrooms are at different levels, and there are therefore steps into the hotel and between rooms. Rooms are fairly generously sized, however, we have 1 ground floor Double Room.
- We are located approximately 0.5 miles of the railway/coach station, 3 miles from blackpool airport, 33 miles from liverpool airport and 44 miles from manchester airport we are easy to find - however you choose to travel.
- The nearest shops in Blackpool are approximately 5 minutes walk away.
- The nearest bus stop is approximately 200 yards away. During the daytime buses run regularly, at 10/15 minute intervals.
- The nearest railway station is Blackpool north which is approximately 0.5 miles away. Taxis are usually available at the station but we can book one for you in advance if required.
- There are several local taxi companies; we can make bookings in advance for you.
- We are happy to accommodate guide dogs only by prior arrangement.
- Our website www.lanayrhotel.co.uk provides pictures of our accommodation and further information about the services we provide.
- You can contact us by telephone, e-mail or fax. Please see the “Contact Information” section of this document for full details.
- We are happy to cater for special diets or any particular likes or dislikes. Please advise us of these before your arrival.
Arrival and Car Parking
- Arrival times – 2 pm o’onwards (other times by arrangements). Departures by 10am. .
- Parking is available free and unrestricted at the front and rear of the hotel, where the ground is level.
- On arrival guests are required to complete our registration form and our facilities explained.
- We offer assistance with luggage.
- There is 1 small step between the pavement and the path up to the hotel.
- There are then 3 steps and a small lip to the door frame up to the front door. There is a handrail on left side of the steps up to the front door.
- The front door is normally closed - please ring the bell on the outside left-hand side of the hotel on your arrival.
Guest Accommodation – Public Areas
- The hallway leads to the dining room and bar lounge.
- The bar lounge and dining room is on the ground floor.
- The hallway, landings and stairways are centrally heated.
- we have a public wc in the bar lounge.
Guest Bedrooms: Our 22 guest bedrooms are laid out over the ground, 1st and 2rd floors.
We have a fully automated fire alarm system throughout the hotel and are completely non-smoking.
There is a lift to all floors.
Ground Floor: All Bedrooms are well appointed with central heating and ensuite facilities. The rooms also include a colour Digital Tv, DVD, and hospitality tray’ with tea and coffee facilities and biscuits, and rooms are serviced daily.
1 Double Room - wheelchair accessible.
3 Twin Rooms, 2 Single Rooms, 5 Double Rooms.
5 Twin Rooms, 3 Single Rooms, 3 Double Rooms.
There is a folder in each bedroom which contains further information about the hotel and details of local amenities.
Food and Dining Room special diets catered for, prior notice preferred. Large print menus available. Individual support is available for guests at mealtimes as required. All meals may be cut up for ease of eating, food may also be pureed/thickened if needed.
- Breakfast is served in the dining room on the ground floor and is accessed from the reception hall. We serve breakfast between 8.30am and 9.30am earlier times is also available by prior arrangement. There are 10 tables, 2, 4, 6 and 8 seating, chairs are without arms. We have a child’s highchair available if required.
- The bar and dining room are carpeted and centrally heated.
- There is a fire extinguisher in the entrance hall and another on each of the 1st and 2nd floor landing areas.
- In the event of a fire the fire alarm system will activate and an alarm will be heard. Please advise us if you have a hearing impairment and might not hear this.
- The building can be evacuated via the front door or the fire escape at the 1st floor.
- We do not permit smoking anywhere in the hotel but you may smoke in our front patio area. There is a cigarette bin for cigarette ends.
- We are happy to refrigerate any medication.
- Mobile phone reception within the hotel seems to be good.
- WiFi internet connection available free to guests.
- Address: Lanayr Hotel, 73/75 reads avenue, blackpool, FY1 4DG.
- Telephone: 01253 623302.
- E-mail address: Email Us Here
- Website: www.lanayrhotel.co.uk
- We are open all year but do take occasional days off.
If you require further details or have any comments about the services we provide do not hesitate to contact us.